Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole4312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2017, 03:06 PM
    Is Vancouver College of Art and Design a good school to study Graphic Design?
    Hi everyone I am currently looking into VCAD for their Graphic Design program. I have heard mixed reviews and I am hoping one of you could tell me if it's a good school, and how the program was? Here are some more questions:
    - Did you feel the program prepared you for the Graphic Design industry
    - Is VCAD a good school?
    - How were the teachers at the school?
    - Do you think the Graphic Design program is good?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 5, 2017, 05:34 PM
    You are on an international site, so unless we have a member, or members living in Vancouver, Canada, you won't get an answer. I just googled this school and it currently has a good reputation. I suggest you visit this school, if you live in Vancouver, and take a look at their curriculum yourself. Good luck with your answers.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Graphic design [ 1 Answers ]

How do I prepare a RBG jpeg picture to print 8ft/12ft from illustrator with out lossing its quality? I simply need to export as a pdf file

Graphic design [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a scholarship to study graphic design at any university or college in Europe and Asia ,because I have been applying but no response.can you help me do that.

Graphic/Game Design School [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is victor, I have been searching online for a school that gives out degrees and teaches you about graphics and digitial/game design. I was going to try out itt techincal institute. But I heard a lot of places don't accept there degrees cause of the low education.. don't ask me...

Graphic Design [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Nancy. The past year I decided to change careers. I have a BFA and I have decided to study Graphic Design on my own. I am completing some entry level classes in Tampa, FL in Adobe CS2. I know have to try and find a entry level graphic design job. Does anybody have any work...

View more questions Search