Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rowley 2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2017, 12:54 AM
    Grammar
    Hi. I want to make sure the quotes on our CA is grammatically correct:

"To render payment to requesting Compenationto the subject within 14days upon approval by Party A"

" To Authorize party B to pay to requesting the subject mentioned in Attachmen A on PartyC's behalf"

Thank you in advance.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2017, 01:25 AM
    They are not at all correct. I’m not even sure what you are trying to say. Please clarify.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2017, 07:19 AM
    Doesn't make sense to me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2017, 06:31 PM
    I have no idea what you're trying to say, so I would have to say start at the beginning, try to use simple words to explain what you want to accomplish. I think you're trying too hard to make it sound like legalize and you're not doing it accurately enough for even educated people to understand what you mean.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2017, 07:01 PM
    "To render payment to requesting Compenationto the subject within 14days upon approval by Party A"

To render payment to requestor within 14 days upon approval by party A

" To Authorize party B to pay to requesting the subject mentioned in Attachmen A on PartyC's behalf"

To suthorize party B to pay the requestor mentioned in attachment A, on behalf of party C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grammar [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, How can I put it right? Teaching to a class ( in which the neighbor's children study / with the neighbor's children /... ) can be difficult. Thanks in advance

Grammar [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Which one is grammatically correct?I have resorted to as many solutions as they exist.I have resorted to as many solutions as it exists.I mean: every possible solution

Grammar Help Please [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with these I'm stuck. More on the way due Thursday Comma Usage-Addresses,Dates,and Unrelated Expressions:In the following sentences ,insert commas when needed around addresses,complete dates, & unrelated expressions 1. On August 5 1775 you know Europeans discovered San Francisco Bay...

View more questions Search