Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 3, 2017, 04:34 AM
    Bumped back into AMHD
    Over many months, I have been more and more often bumped out of other sites and back into AMHD! There is always a popup about an expired token. Anyone know of a solution? I'd rather not log out of AMHD/close the tab just to prevent it. - thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 9, 2017, 07:17 PM
    What notice are you getting as from time to time the site is being updated and certificates expire on a regular basis. Does the message your getting indicate which token is involved ?
    current pert

Dec 9, 2017, 07:45 PM
    I don't recall an indication of a token number or type. Just that my token has expired. Usually while I'm in the middle of a Scrabble game elsewhere!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 10, 2017, 10:42 AM
    Sounds like it is just some form of electronic timer going off and letting the system know your time latched to the site has expired.
    current pert

Dec 10, 2017, 01:32 PM
    OK, but no other site does it, ever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2017, 10:03 AM
    Unless it actually closes the window that you are seeing the expired token notification on, you might be having another issue. How many different tabs are open on your computer? Please clarify what is happening here as I have trouble with the term bumped. I can suggest you review your browser settings, and may have to even review ADVANCED settings.

Which browser are you using? How long has this been going on? Have you updated your browser? Have you made changes or modified your settings before? Do you have a back up program/disk? Be very careful as it's very easy to screw up by experimenting with those settings.
    current pert

Dec 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
    It happens within about 2 minutes of going from AMHD to another site in an open tab. I have 5 or 6 tabs open, tops.
    The box about expired token pops up in front of the other site and BUMPS ME -- PUTS ME BACK ONTO--- the AMHD page.
    It doesn't close or alter the page I was just on.
    Most of the time it pops up in front of Facebook, and I was typing, but I am on Facebook more than any other site anyway, and I am always mouthing off about something, or playing Scrabble.
    I use Chrome on a Dell all-in-one, 2 or 3 years old.
    This has been going on for months, and seems to be worse.
    I don't update Chrome. I was under the impression that I didn't need to. I shut down often enough, although when I leave the computer, even at night, I often just use sleep mode. I shut down when everything gets slow or flaky.
    I have a box of software CDs somewhere! I think I had to re-install my router software once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bumped the back of my head 7 months ago and the bump hasn't gone away. [ 6 Answers ]

The bump isn't big it's 2inchs big it's hard when touched and pressed on and it doesn't hurt . What may it be ?

Head bumped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doc I wasn't seeing where I was walking just know and bumped quite hard on my forehead to the wall. After that I started to get a little worried about internal brain bleeding to death and conscious . Then my left side of my head feels weird , I gamed for 5 hours before I was in bed and I just...

Bumped into my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I bumped into my ex boyfriend. I hadn't seen him for years although he is in my Facebook friend, I never really check what he is up to. Anyway, we bumped into each other by chance, I saw him first and stopped and said hello, I hope I never did. We started talking, or better HE...

View more questions Search