Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcexpress Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2017, 02:34 PM
    I woke up with brown areas on one palm, any ideas
    I woke up with brown areas that somewhat follow some lines in my palm. Any ideas what this might be
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2017, 07:22 PM
    Could be a vitamin deficiency. Could be something you ate. Could be a lot of different things. If this is a concern you need to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I woke up with brown spots on the palm of my right hand [ 0 Answers ]

Should I be worried about this.

Brown areas on 3 yr old hand [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old daughter started with a large area brown area with pink in the middle covering her index finger and traveling back her hand. There are new spots that traveled and are just brown. They are not raised nor does it hurt her. This has been over 2 weeks now and I have been putting cream on...

Cat woke up limping [ 4 Answers ]

My cat woke up this morning and he waslimping around the apartment. He is still eating and drinking but he is very sore. He was crying and almost dragging his leg. What should I be doing? Could this be serious? He is an indoor cat and the only one in the house.

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. [ 7 Answers ]

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. Among 1000 who visited other regions, 800 belonged to urban areas. Test at 5% level of significance whether area and visiting other states are dependent.

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search