Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prestommoore101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2017, 07:58 AM
    This girl said I like you, I said I like you too, now she won't talk to me?
    So this girl and I have been talking for about 3 months as friends and I suspected she liked me. She later one day sent me a note saying how much she liked me but that she has to leave school in about 1 month but I would still be able to see her if I drove to her because switching schools don't mean you can't date. The next day I sent her a note saying how much I like her and would like to spend as much time as possible with her before she leaves and a P.S. I kind of want to kiss you. I saw her again and tried to talk to her and she is acting ocquired every time I see her, won't talk to me anymore, and acts like she never even meant those things. Where did I go wrong or why is she acting this way??
    Much help would be appreciated, thanks so much ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2017, 09:43 AM
    Maybe she is just laid back waiting for you to sweep her off her feet like a classy gal should be. You know, wine, dine, romance, have fun are spending time dating, and not just slobbering over each other for hours over popcorn and TV. What did you think she meant?

If you are going to talk the talk, you better be ready to walk the walk.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2017, 01:39 PM
    Teen angst!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2017, 07:24 PM
    It could mean that she likes you like a friend, and when you said you wanted to kiss her, it freaked her out. Either that or she realizes that she would really like to see any future boyfriend every day, and not just once in a while.

Only she knows why she's acting like this, so ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I talk this girl ? [ 15 Answers ]

I started messaging a girl I met online before school started and it's been like 5 weeks I see her sometimes at lunch I want to talk to her but don't know how and I have her in a class

How to talk to a girl like? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in sixth grade and there's a girl I love but why when every time I meet her it's so nervous to me. Please help! What should I do to? And there is another girl that loves me and I like her too. She said she wants to kiss me, she said it in message though. But when I meet her in person...

How do I get a girl to like me when I usually don't talk to her much? [ 9 Answers ]

I like this girl, but we don't always talk. I get nervous and don't know what to say around her. I lack confidence around most girls, but it is really tough with her. I don't know what to say ever, and I feel like if I do then she will think it is weird. I want a way to get to know her better and...

I liked this girl.. But we have never actually talk.. [ 3 Answers ]

Alrite so in June I liked this girl and I think she liked me back.. I would always catch her staring at me and vice versa. After the summer I saw her a couple of times. And then when skool started.. she wasn't in my class anymore but we would occasionally see each other. But like 2 months passed...

My girl is mad on me, don't want to talk [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, few days ago I screamed on my girlfriend. She got really mad and upset. We have been together over a 1 year. She didn't pick up her phone for few days, finally I got talk to her when I went to her house. She want me to show her that I grew up and changed. How can I show this to her? (I'm...

View more questions Search