Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tif23567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2017, 04:44 AM
    Delayed period
    I didn't have a period for about 3 months I finally came on my menstrual cycle in November
    It has now been 3 weeks and I'm still having my period.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2017, 07:30 PM
    This is something you should definitely be discussing with your doctor. Having a period for 3 weeks is not normal and usually indicates that something medical is going on. You need a doctor to figure out what that something is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delayed period [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex around the time I was suppose to get my period. Like the night before I was suppose too.. But it's still not here. It was due on the fiftenth, I had sex on the 14th. And its not the 30th.. Could I be pregnant?

Why is my period delayed [ 4 Answers ]

I usually get my period 7 days before my due date. I did not have sex but I am freaking out.

I got period delayed what is the name of the pill which starts the period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, The period usually starts within 28-32 days. But it got delayed for more than 10days. I feel very bad whether I am pregnant or not? Can any one give the name of the tablet which we use to take for getting the period? OR what are the types of home test I can undergo? Please guide..

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

View more questions Search