Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ponpon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2017, 04:08 AM
    Which University Should I Attend
    Hello,

I am an international student, and I have been admitted to the University of Manchester and Edinburgh to study MSc In Marketing. Since both universities have similar ranks, course contents, and tuition, I am facing a strong dilemma to decide; thus, would you please help me which university I am recommended to choose? Also, if you could provide pros and cons of each city, I will be thankful.

I really appreciate your responses.

Kind regards,
    Moataz
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2017, 07:16 AM
    A book about Manchester:
    ''The definitive account of the pop cult capital of the UK by Dave Haslam, one of Manchester's top DJs and journalists. Manchester, a predominantly working-class city, away from the nation's capital, has been at the margins of English culture for centuries. The explosion of music and creativity in Manchester can be traced back from Victorian music hall and the jazz age, to Northern Soul and rock and roll, through to acid house and Oasis. But its roots are in Manchester's history as a melting pot of popular idealism and dissent, from the industrial revolution on, via film, theatre, comedy and TV. And for Manchester, read England and the world. Dave Haslam is uniquely placed to tell this story - Manchester, England is as witty, erudite and passionate as you would expect from a man who can say, again and again, "I was there." Like Jon Savage's England's Dreaming, this is the last word on the abiding centre of 40 years of UK pop culture.''

Edinburgh, being the capital of Scotland, is more traditional, I think, steeped in history and an 'old town' section. I'm over 70 and would go there, but you are young! You decide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is 24 too old to attend University for Dance, Coreography, and Music Composition [ 1 Answers ]

I have always loved the world of music and dance. I have a great love for and familiarity with these worlds, and am just wondering though if this is a field where too late is already lost? I plan on taking ballet classes this fall (they are through a University, but not for credit), and would love...

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

View more questions Search