Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousLearner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2017, 07:15 PM
    How many miles did Jesus Christ walk in his lifetime?
    (Including Nativity Trail, on water, crucifixion, and resurrection.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2017, 07:58 PM
    I don't think you'll find any real answer. Some of the Gospels have different stories about things. For example, Jesus walking to Emmaus from the story in Luke 24:13-35, It's only in Luke, 7 miles or so. Would you count that mileage , did he walk back? Can't tell.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 28, 2017, 05:15 AM
    Many people walk some of his known walks for the experience. Perhaps that could be a goal of yours. Some of them are surprisingly unchanged, from what I've seen on TV documentaries.

You will never know the answer to ALL his miles of walking. Remember, he mostly walked to do his teachings. His other form of travel was limited to donkeys, I think.

Also, if you use the Bible for reference, the mile as a measure didn't exist then. So you would need to find out of your English version tried to translate into miles or what.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2017, 08:00 AM
    We have an account of him riding a donkey exactly once, the triumphal entry into Jerusalem. And that one was borrowed.

As far as we know He walked everywhere, and since we don't know all the places he went that aren't recorded, there's no way to tell except: a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The shroud of jesus christ [ 4 Answers ]

If jesus christ was not crusified how come the scientist discovered the holy shroud.. http://www.shroud.org.uk/

Jesus Christ. [ 15 Answers ]

Has anybody here ever thought, what if Jesus actually was with someone. Did actually have children. Had a blood line that was passed down to generations. Would this change your view of Jesus or not? For me personally would not change anything. There is a lot of life of Jesus we do not know...

How and Why Would You Follow Christ Jesus? [ 127 Answers ]

The scripture message, that men are cursed to trust man, would be a comparison to the commandment of having no other gods. To permit flesh/man to be the arm they reach to and follow, would be entering temptation. Our Lord has promised to search the hearts of man. And in that search, Our Lord...

Who is Jesus Christ? [ 20 Answers ]

First off, I am not Jewish... I am a gentile. I do believe that Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah in the Old Testament, so I wanted to be up front about that. I have had an interest in Jewish culture since the first time I traveled to Israel more than 10 years ago. Since that time, I have...

About Jesus Christ [ 8 Answers ]

In which ways is and or was worshipped and what was the impact the death had on his respective religion?

View more questions Search