Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phil Rastetter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2017, 07:04 PM
    Old yard light
    How did they wire a yard light with one switch in the house and one switch in the barn using two power soursces
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2017, 07:41 PM
    Pretty hard to do without a switching relay and diodes to prevent backfeed. Hard to believe that was done. Sure it's not 3 way switches?
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2017, 05:10 AM
    So, let's say they did...
    does it work? and do you want to change something?

Like they say, if it aint broke, don't fix it?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
    Take a look at the switch handles, do they have "On" and "Off" on the levers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braking light, TCS light on, ABS light on for 2003 Hyundai sonata V6 [ 1 Answers ]

The braking light, TCS light on, ABS light are always on. I got it checked in car garage and they told me it is the ABS module problem and need about 400 for a used one The code is SCAN ABS, TCS MODULE C2114 HECU MODULE Anyone got some idea on it? Thank you in advance!

Yard light out [ 3 Answers ]

My pole light stopped working. I replaced the bulb (35w High Pressure Sodium), but it didn't help. The only thing on the pole itself is the little round light sensor. I don't find a switch in my fuse box that is labeled for this. Any suggestions?

Yard light troubleshoot [ 5 Answers ]

I just moved to a new residence. The bulbs in the mercury vapor yard lights do not go on but only glow. I replaced one of the bulbs and again it only glowed. Any suggestions as to what is wrong ?

Photocontrol yard light [ 3 Answers ]

We had a big snow storm last month and since then I have been having problems with my photocontrol yard light. At first I had to reset it everyday in order for it to turn on in the evening and out in the morning. Then the light would not turn on when I tried to reset it. I purchased a new bulb and...

10 yard and 40 yard dash [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what is a good 10 yard and 40 yard sprint time for a high school runningback?

View more questions Search