Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilyzoey02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2017, 12:19 AM
    How can I find best CSS books?
    I want prepare my exam. Kindly guide me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2017, 06:17 AM
    There are many tutorials and books on this subject online, and at libraries and book stores, but I think the best guidance for study comes from your own course work teachers, and the books they recommend on your reading lists. If they have not recommended any as part of your course work, you should certainly ask them, as this is the best way to learn what they are trying to empress upon you to pass the test THEY will give you.

What year are you in your schooling? How are you doing so far? Online or in class? Small details but VERY important ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find books by plot [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find a young adult fantasy book I read in middle school. The main character is a young boy. He either runs away or is enticed onto a property that is surrounded by a big wall. While he is there, he finds that each day all of the kids there celebrate their birthdays and holidays. He is...

Trying to find two childhood books [ 4 Answers ]

There are two books I'm interested in finding again, the second most of all. A couple days ago I was in a book shop when I was reminded of a story I read in primary school. It was a story set in Africa I think, and there was a monster or god that needed sacrifices and a village sacrificed a...

Find books by plot? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a book my daughter read some time between 1988 and 1993. Title was not "Beyond the Gates" but it was something like that or had the sense of that meaning. It was a sort of fantasy story set in an unspecified society and time. The location is a town/city surrounded by walls. Protagonist...

Where do I find books I don't remember? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a historical romance, where the heroine is posing as a dressmaker living in the heroes home, making dresses for his sister. I think it is one of three, with the story of each sister told. Can anyone help me please?

How to find a books name [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find a book's name I read a while back

View more questions Search