Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kats stuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2017, 10:30 AM
    I was on the computer reading a story and pouf... the screen changed and now its huge
    I was on the computer and reading a story and suddenly the screen flashed and everything became bigger and distorted. I had to change the zoom to 75 from 125 just to fit it all on the page. Nothing I've tried is working... help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2017, 10:36 AM
    Try a reboot.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2017, 01:46 PM
    Try "Control -". Works on my Windows 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed fuse and screen is still blank [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse needed to be changed in our Maple Chase 9600 thermostat. I have pressed the reset button but screen is still blank. We are having a heatwave here in the bay area. Need help. Thank you.

Short Story: Sex, HUGE Pain, No Blood, Am I Miscarrying? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 6.5 - 8 weeks pregnant. Miscarried twice last year. Had sex today, followed by HUGE lower abdominal pains (mostly center & left but also right). 15 minutes later its EXCRUCIATINGLY painful, I turn ice cold followed by breaking out a sweat. It felt like there was something inside of me...

Computer Screen Resolution Problem I accidentally changed the screen resolution [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot do anything to remove it or go anywhere else what can I do to remove it and try to fix the problem it is just stuck on this

Changed projection lamp but screen is blue so no picture how do I fix this? [ 1 Answers ]

We saw message to changed projection lamp soon on our Sony model KDF50E2000. I ordered it but before it could be replaced the picture disappeared and screen went blue. We changed the projection lamp following the instructions given but screen is still blue and there is no picture and the message...

My screen is huge! [ 2 Answers ]

How do I reduce the size of the images on my screen. I have tried moniter settings and display settings to no avail. The pixel reducer/increaser will not respond. My home page shortcuts don't have enough room and I can not access all of them. Some pages are so large I can not acces the 'next'...

View more questions Search