Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heideho106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2017, 06:48 AM
    The black toilet seat was not included with my 1 piece black toilet. Help
    How do I procure my black englogated toilet seat? It was ot included with my special order black toilet from Lake Delton, WI Home Depot.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2017, 07:17 AM
    Why not contact the store, customer services.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2017, 12:15 AM
    I agree with ma0641
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2017, 06:20 AM
    I would start by visiting the store you ordered this item at.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 24, 2017, 09:49 AM
    Did it look like the box was tempered with ? Or previously opened and taped over ?

Would it be that the toilet didn't come with a seat ?

Home Depot is pretty good on returns. I would put the toilet back in the box, return it for refund, and picked up new toilet. However, this time I would open the box while in the store to make sure seat is inside

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black silt in toilet bowl [ 2 Answers ]

Within the past few days there has been black silt in the toilet bowl. It does coat everywhere under the water and does flush away, but comes back. Our well is 475 deep and new as of 2 years ago. Not noticing silt anywhere else but in the toilet. Only recent change is the addition (which I do...

I purchased a glacier bay toilet,toilet seat keeps coming off & now it's broken [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a glacier bay toilet from home depot, they seat kept coming off and we kept reattaching it, but now it is totally broken and can't be reattached. Any idea how to contact glacier bay to figure a way to fix this problem with the toilet seat? Patti

Black film suddenly appears on white plastic toilet seat [ 1 Answers ]

There is a black, sooty like, film that suddenly appears, every once in a while, on my white plastic toilet seat. It does not come on any other surface in the bathroom.. only on the toilet seat and lid. It also does not come anywhere else in the house. I have radiant heat (so no air ducts at all)...

Why do you We get black oily looking substance in toilet? [ 2 Answers ]

The well has a lot of sulfer but it also has a black oily substance that forms in the toilet and little black pebbles in the water.

Black stuff on toilet seat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this sounds weird but I go to a university and I was in the restroom. After I finished up I turned around to flush the toilet and noticed some sticky looking black stuff on the seat. I had just finished urinating myself. Well I could not tell what this was but did not think it came from me-it...

View more questions Search