Nov 22, 2017, 04:54 PM
    Accounting finance assignment ! Help to save a poor student from failling
    https://ibb.co/cgnD56

Thanks! If there is a kind guardian angel out there that help me
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2017, 05:30 PM
    1. " there that help me".
    2. Lots of people can help but no one will do YOUR assignment. Did you read the site rules before posting homework? I read the attachment. And you really expect someone to spend all their time so you can get the credit and still not know how to do it? What benefit is that for you?
    draggyboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2017, 06:13 PM
    Alright, I'm very sorry for my impulsive behavior. I'm currently stuck at (a)ii. Can you help me?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2017, 07:27 AM
    What determines profit? Basic accounting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting and finance student - help with coursework [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am studying accounting and finance and I have to write 2000 words essay about ‘Accounting only has one role which is to satisfy user needs’. Looks very simple but I need a little help and hints what I should remember and what I should include. We just start this subject and I am a...

Finance Assignment due soon! HELP [ 0 Answers ]

1. Suppose that you need to borrow $2000 from your local bank, which offers a discount rate of 7 ¾ % if you pay off your loan in 2 years. a. How much would you expect to receive as a proceeds? b. What should be the loan amount if you need to get the entire $2000?

Finance Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

A firm purchases goods from its supplier on terms of 2/10, net 40. The effective annual cost to your firm if it chooses not to take advantage of the trade discount offered and stretches the accounts payable to 60 days is closest to:

Accounting Finance Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

A U.S.-based firm is planning to make an investment in Europe. The firm estimates that the project will generate cash flows of 200,000 euros after one year. If the one-year forward exchange rate is $1.40/euro and the dollar cost of capital is 9%, what is the present value (PV) of the project cash...

View more questions Search