Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pollyalihana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2017, 08:12 AM
    Which of Douglas Addams's hitchhiker guide galaxy had the definition of love?
    I want to know in which book from Hitchhiker Guide Galaxy has the definition of LOVE by the Guide.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 21, 2017, 08:28 AM
    Avoid, if at all possible ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Love? Your Definition of True love. And Loves among our society. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm 18 years old virgin. And I am curious about people's definition of love. ( especially about gay love) Does True love can appear between the same sexes? I want to hear from you about your true love and your definition of True Love. Does it exist? I just want to hear it from...

Sugar glider in love, need guide ! [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I have two sugar gliders the female (8 month) and the male (12 month) and I'm not sure but I think that she is pregnant. How do I know when this happen or if she's carrying a baby by now? And how do I take care of them, if she is ?:)

What is your definition of unconditional love? [ 9 Answers ]

What is your definition of unconditional love? Do you believe there really could be a relationship where you could love someone unconditionally, more than you love yourself? What are the limitations? And when do you just say I’ve had enough and walk away from a relationship that is showing signs of...

View more questions Search