Why ??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2017, 07:05 AM
    It's not on this list

https://buzzghana.com/banks-Ghana/

Or this one

The Bank Directory

Or any other major listing including TripAdvisor. Though there is a website, which I will not reveal, the contact information and address could not be verified. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but be very wary of doing business with anyone from this part of the world known for some very elaborate tricks and traps to secure YOUR money.

Even if you find this bank as legit, the person recommending it may not be. This is the scam capital of the world NO DOUBT!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2017, 11:53 AM
    If some "love interest" is needing money sent for ANY reason... its a scam.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2017, 12:47 PM
    Let me guess. You have a "friend" who needs money to either get out or fly from Ghana. Lucky for you your friend has a friend who works at a bank and can get special deals. Just send the friend $$ and they, usually a very attractive female, according to their fake passport, can make it happen.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2017, 01:03 PM
    Or a love buddy has a gob of money in an account at this bank, and needs money to pay the bank a fee to get it out, and of course she can repay you when she does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2017, 06:40 PM
    They also do a money scam with money from inherited. Or it is a bank and wanting to move money out, They do 100's of scams that are not dating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curved Broad shoulders. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm from India. I'm 6" inches height and I have broad shoulders. The problem here is I have a slightly front curved shoulders(Curved clavicle bones). This really looks weird when I wear a shirt. And another problem is there is no muscles in trapezius. Its really empty in the gap between...

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Organic broad spectrum sunscreen [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for some organic broad spectrum sunscreen that is not too expensive, can you help me find that please? I believe that what you put on your skin goes into your body, so I am looking for a sunscreen that is protective and also healthy for the skin as well. Any help will be...

View more questions Search