Ask
    Ryan74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2017, 09:02 AM
    Highland county warrants
    Where to find Highland County Warrants
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2017, 11:46 AM
    At the Highland County Courthouse or Police Station.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County to county transfer from correctional facility [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has 120 days in johnson county, tx correctional facility and has to go through a program called hope for frug rehab.. he gets out at 4am and has to return at 6pm.. he lives in parker county, tx and spends 60 dollars a day in gas and drives about 100 miles a day to get back and fourth to...

Dallas County policies on picking up an inmate from another County [ 7 Answers ]

How long do Dallas County have to pick up an inmate from another County before the inmate can be released from that County?

How to transfer felony probation from santa clara county to san bernardino county? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ is on felony probation in santa clara county. I reside in san bernardion county. We want to get him transferred from san jose to barstow. He has no address in san jose so he is currently bunking down in a men's home at victory outreach until he can get a transfer. He has to register as...

Warrants and search warrants [ 3 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, If you rent an apartment and are currant on your rent, but you do have warrants for your arrest. Is that enough tfor the Police to get a search warrant into your apartment? And if o, can the Landlord let them in? And can the Landlord let them in without a search warrant?

West Highland Terriers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting a West Highland Terrier pup and would like to hear from someone who has this breed of dog. How are they with older children. Do they get along well with other pets? Are they cuddly lap dogs? Would you recommend this breed for a family pet?

View more questions Search