Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bw52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2017, 02:59 PM
    Kenmore elite 796 washer interior light on but nothing else powers up
    I have a washer that worked fine but now the interior light is on but nothing else powers up
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2017, 09:16 AM
    Do you hear a click from the Door Switch? May be bad if no, could still be bad if you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Washer coding/kenmore elite washer? [ 0 Answers ]

Please could you please show me the coded for a kenmore elite what does ace code mean please show me on the computer

Kenmore elite 110.42924200 washer with control locked light on [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite he3t model 110.42924200 with the control locked light on. I disconnected the power for a few minutes and plugged back in. The light is still on.

My kenmore elite washer the cycle light flashes when pushed but when I push the cente [ 0 Answers ]

When I push the cycle button it flashes the cycle but when I push the center to start the cycle it won't start tme machine

View more questions Search