Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2017, 08:27 PM
    Can someone recommend a camcorder for live streaming to Youtube?
    My church live streams their Sunday and Wednesday services to Youtube, currently we are uising a logitech usb webcam, the video isn't the greatest. We want to upgrade to an HD camcorder without spending a bunch of money. The computer that we are using currently has a firewire capture card in it. We are using OBS Studio to render the livestreams to Youtube. So the camera needs to have firewire output, and be compatible with OBS Studio. Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 22, 2017, 06:27 PM
    Many of the newer cams today have 4k. You might want to look at a GoPro. If you need zoom features and high quality you can use a DSLR for video as well as serve the church for documenting functions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automatic data received after closing videos after streaming from net(youtube) [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is when I watch videos on YouTube or sme sites(not all) then my data starts receiving(videos starts streaming) but when I close the site my data is still getting downloaded I mean my data is still being received until or unless I disconnect my net.even I tried formatting my windows Xp...

Live Web Streaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

Web Live Streaming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

View more questions Search