Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Musa Pawle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2017, 12:27 PM
    Inequality
    My name is Musa and my question to you is There is a statement " A person who doesn't accepts ISLAM will go to hell for iternity where as a person who accepts it will go eventually i.e he/she will be sentenced for some time and eventually he/she will be I'm heaven (few case might be there who are too bad to ever enter). So as I being Muslim and my friends not being gives me an advantage which I feel is wrong. It like the CAST system followed in India where a 90% Open category guy/girl is sitting with a 40% backward category guy/girl. Assuming I was born in a different religion I would have always taught my religion is the true one so Hardly I would have looked in a different religion. Even if I would have, I wouldn't have followed Islam. So taking this example I being in XYZ religion but doing all the good deeds and my friends being Muslim but doing all the bad deeds ( bad enough to just sentence them for few year's in hell). They would go in heaven but for me it was hell all algon. This inequality is in between a guy and girl as well. Why a girl has to suffer the pain of puberty as well as child birth? If Allah can see why doesn't he do something ? My female friends who turned 18 where asked to get married. They are not forced but asking them frequently is not right either. Why is marriage so important ? It's like it's a Life goal of human being.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
    Every religion has it's own rules and beliefs, and every person that follows their religion of choice believes the teachings of that religion. Someone has to be wrong. Not all the religions can be right because they all teach different things, and not all those things can be accurate. Heck, maybe they're all wrong, that's what I believe.

As for marriage, not all parents want their children to get married once they turn 18. Some parents are perfectly fine if their children choose never to marry, or marry when and who they want. Different cultures, different people, different beliefs. But it's not a life goal for everyone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2017, 03:33 PM
    Everybody thinks their religion, caste, or class makes them better, or worse than others. All have their traditions, customs, and ways of doing things they can congregate around, and feel good about. That is just the way of humans in their own tribe, or country, or region do things. Every tribe, and region is different than another, some in big ways, some in small ones. Even in your own Islam are there not many different ways to celebrate, and honor God, just as there are in ALL the different religions? Are there not good, and not so good in ALL religions, tribes, or regions?

It doesn't matter what you call your people, or your faith, we are ALL humans, and flawed in one way or another, and NONE are perfect, better or worse. Doesn't matter what they claim. Those are the noise of humans. All we really have is a CHOICE, to try to be good humans, or allow ourselves to be not so good. Let others make choices for themselves, and YOU make YOUR OWN choice. What will you choose?

As you grow and learn more about the WORLD beyond your own region, you will find that humans say and do things to make themselves feel better about themselves. They did not ask to be a man, or woman, or a Muslim, no more than a sheep asked to be a sheep, you are what you are, where you are. I guess you can say life isn't fair, but only YOU can choose what you do about your choice in life. What choice will you make for yourself? What kind of human will YOU be? That's all that really matters.

Not all people in the world expect their daughters to marry at 18 and have kids. It's a huge world and in some places such things are done very differently than what you see in your part of the world. That is their choice. Respect it without judgement, since you probably don't understand it. Maybe you never will and that's okay isn't it?

Good luck on your life journey.
    Musa Pawle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2017, 10:18 PM
    I am talking about India here they do.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 19, 2017, 12:18 PM
    INDIA is mostly Hindu, overall!

• Hinduism (79.8%)
    • Islam (14.2%)
    • Christianity (2.3%)
    • Sikhism (1.7%)
    • Buddhism (0.7%)
    • Jainism (0.4%)
    • Other religions (0.7%)
    • Religion not stated (0.2%)

I feel sorry for India. Religious strife is rising again.
    I didn't suffer going through puberty, and I chose to never have children.
    Try to open your mind to other parts of the world. You already are seeing what happens when you have a friend of another religion.
    Good for you!

I was raised as a Christian. Although I like the stories and the holidays and some of the basic beliefs, I don't call myself a Christian as an adult.
    Everyone in the world has that choice, although many have to keep quiet about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inequality [ 5 Answers ]

if a,b ∈ R >>> sqrt(a^2 + b^2)>= (|a|+|b|)/sqrt(2) sqrt(a^2+(1-a^2))+sqrt(b^2+(1-b^2))+sqrt(c^2+(1-c^2))>=(3sqrt(2))/2?? please give some hints. I have no idea how to solve it.

Inequality [ 3 Answers ]

A projectile is shot upwards with an initial velocity of 30 m/s. Its height at time t is given by h=30t-4.9t^2. During what period is the projectile more than 40 m above the ground?

Perimeter and inequality [ 1 Answers ]

Prove that the sum of the distances of any point,within a triangle,from its vertices is less than the perimeter of the triangle

View more questions Search