Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vattacukor2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2017, 07:02 AM
    Sending money abroad from UK Lloyds account... help, please?
    I'd like to send money abroad from my UK Lloyds account. It would be crucial to add a comment on the money I'm sending, the recipient needs to recognize me. Unfortunately there is no comment part on the pages. Can anyone help me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 18, 2017, 09:17 AM
    There;'s a very small section for a reference number, so just tell then what the ref you will use is..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2017, 03:24 PM
    Once they have the money they can do anything they want with it... including what they have been.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending money abroad [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm looking at sending a large amount of money (over 20K) to my father in Canada from me in the US. He is NOT a U.S. citizen but I am. Is there some sort of paperwork I need to fill out? Is there a gift tax or something? I want to make sure I'm doing it all legal but the IRS...

Is sending money abroad exempt of taxes? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a US citizen. I want to send around $25K to my family in Europe. Do I get a break in US taxes?

Sending money abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US resident (on work visa so considered a resident for tax purposes) and I want to send some money to my parents in India. The money will an interest free loan to help them out and they will probably pay it back in a year or two. Do I have to pay tax if I send in excess of the exempt amount?...

Taxes on sending money abroad [ 4 Answers ]

One of my family members abroad needs some short term liquidity. We're thinking I send money over, which they would give back in a few months and within a year. Do I have to charge interest on this even though it is so short (3-6 months)? Would I have to pay any sort of taxes if there is no...

Receiving and sending money abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a limit on the amount of money one can send abroad yearly and if it affects that the money is being received by my person in my US bank account and then being sent abroad. Also, do I have to pay taxes on the amount I am receiving (money is for payment of work being...

View more questions Search