Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tenderheart1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2017, 11:35 AM
    Who sings the duet of Winter Wonderland? The female changes the tempo of the song
    I'm looking for the song Winter Wonderland that was playing during the Christmas of 2016. The female changes the tempo several times and she's backed up by a very deep-bluesy male sing. It's a great song and would like a copy of the song.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 11:46 AM
    You might be thinking of the cut Tony Bennet did with Lady Gaga in 2014. Kylie Minogue cut one for her 2016 Christmas album, but I think that was a solo.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 01:35 PM
    I used Catsmine's description and found this:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...c&action=click

and this:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...f0&action=view

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a song that a female sings about watching her ex with the [ 0 Answers ]

The singer has short blonde hair, in the video its raining, she singing about him, she standing outside the diner or restaurant, towards he end of the video he sees her

Winter Wonderland [ 1222 Answers ]

Catching up on the old thread I see we are all in snow storms and blizzards. I sit here in a blizzard myself today wishing you all well. With this new thread I hope it brings us warmth and safety in these weather conditions. As we again unite as friends in another thread you better all grab...

Female vocalist group who sings thank you song? [ 0 Answers ]

What female group sings the song that says Thank you repeatedly ?

What female artist sings a song with too short in the background? [ 0 Answers ]

I think its by ashanti but I'm not sure

What female artist sings this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Chorus: "I've been all around, here, and there, and every where but i have not yet found that one for me that one true me" Apart of a verse from the song: "...if i could trade all the fame and jewelry you know that i would because it doesn't mean nothing to me what i need is the warmth of a man...

View more questions Search