Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talhaimran Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2017, 04:38 AM
    Sunni Muslim
    Assala mu Alaikum

I have question that we heard a lot about suuni cant married shia or vice versa though I heard that syed shia married syed not non syed I don't understand this how can ghair syed can marry the syed shia??

Jazak Allah
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 07:18 AM
    You simply must understand that every tribe, group, or religion makes it's own rules of what is allowed, and not allowed, and whatever customs tradition they follow. They also make the rules of how it is enforced, and who enforces it. If two families agree to a marriage, then it is done no matter the protests of those outside the family, Right? Sure there may well be social consequences to deal with in such a union, but that would be up to whatever the local, regional, or family or tribe deems proper. According to Islamic law Muslims of any tribe can marry each other.

Is marriage between Shia and Sunni is permissible in Islam? | Questions on Islam

One who interprets Alawism as within Islam is our coreligionist and who regards it outside Islam is our citizen. We want to live in mutual peace with our citizens. This is a necessity of Islam.
    I hope this helps you understand.
    talhaimran Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2017, 11:10 PM
    Yes a lot Jazakallah

but the main matter is; syed shia can only marry syed if shia or not as far in my knowledge there is no saying that syed should marry syed not ghair syed ....... how am i gonna clear this point
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 25, 2017, 07:07 AM
    You or another is such circumstance may not have a lot of options to marry if HER, or YOUR parents are against this union, because of THEIR tradition belief or customs. A you know there are many consequences for a female to face going against the wishes of her parents, in Islam, and Hindi culture. Hard to change a closed entrenched mind, even with the best arguments of the heart and determinations.

Parents know best and that's just the law. Is this YOUR dilemma, or someone else's? Most times the only solution is for both partners to be willing to go against the parents wishes. If you are outside the situation, guidance from an imam is the usual course of action, whether that is enough or not, is a mixed bag at best. Few will take the responsibility away from the family to marry off a daughter of the proper age.

You can only hope the parents are more progressive than the traditions or customs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a sunni muslim girl marry a mehdavi muslim [ 14 Answers ]

I am a sunni muslim and deeply in love with a mehdavi muslim but he is not sure weather his community will allow him to marry a sunni

Can sunni muslim guy can marry qadyani girl [ 1 Answers ]

Can sunni muslim guy can marry qadyani girl

Who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI? [ 6 Answers ]

I just want to know that who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI?

View more questions Search