Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terry37096 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2017, 06:32 PM
    Artist signatures
    I have a oil painting on canvas of a lighthouse and can't findout who the artist is..
    It looks like the name starts with ARR but the rest of the signature is faded and can't find any information about it.. it's 3x4 foot wall painting.. any information would be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 16, 2017, 06:52 PM
    Have you checked eBay?

Please post a photo or two.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 16, 2017, 08:18 PM
    A photo of the painting and a close up of the signature would really help us help you. There are so many paintings, many lighthouse paintings, and many artists that aren't famous enough or well known enough to be virtually impossible to find unless you find someone that knows their work. But posting a picture may help us find more info for you. Without a photo I'm afraid we're as helpless as you are to find out more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Artist signatures [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old painting of a golfer and unable to find or make out lettering in the artist name. Can I get help with I by sending a picture of the art work and signature?

Artist Signatures Free [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Oil Painting on a Board by R. Jameson. I think I am reading the name right. It is a Beach scene with 2 sailboats in the ocean. First question would be, where can I find signatures of an Artist. Second would be would anyone know what the art would be worth?

I need to confirm signature of American Indian artist Fritz Sholder.

I have an old oil painting that I would like to know a little something about. I can't read the signature, nor the words below the signature. I'm thinking it may be the place or just the title of the painting. I want to submit a picture but I haven't been successful. So, perhaps that needs to...

Inquiring about Alber Van der Vink. Also julien Celof

View more questions Search