Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2017, 04:22 PM
    Uv lights for ac units
    I just had a new ac unit replaced indoors and outside on the roof with the crane.
    Previously, my old uv light in the old unit.. the bulb was out.
    When the tech put in my new unit, he took out the uv bulb casing.
    I was told previously years ago that that uv light is interchangeable.
    You just have to buy a new bulb.
    Is this true ?
    I have a 2 ton unit, 14 seer inside. (rheem)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2017, 01:23 PM
    See who manufactured the UV unit and check with them. Bulbs are replaceable but maybe not interchangeable. OEM may be out of business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a2002 honda accord tail lights dashboard lights not working but brake lights [ 1 Answers ]

2002 Honda Accord tail lights not working brake lights stuck on

Tail lights dash lights parking lights quit working [ 1 Answers ]

But turn signals work brake lights work radio works fuse and bulbs are good

1993 honda accord ex no tail lights, no cluster lights, no radio lights [ 1 Answers ]

Yet radio works. I have checked all the fuses with voltmeter all good. Is this a dimmer relay issue and if not what could it be. Need answer immediately please. I transport my small daughter and am unemplyed at this time. I appreciate all the help. Thank you.

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

View more questions Search