Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whoaisnotme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2017, 01:03 PM
    Does option 2 quest first lab form test EtG and THC
    Mainly I want to determine if option 2 on the form tests EtG, the one that detects alcohol use up to 80 hours from consumption. Is EtG the only thing that is tested with option 2, or does it include other things, like pot?
    THANKS very much!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 16, 2017, 01:10 PM
    If you are that concerned then you have a bigger issue than merely failing a test.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2017, 07:31 PM
    I believe option 2 does,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 07:46 AM
    The lab can be requested to test your sample for ANY substance, including THC, by whomever ordered the test.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 08:39 AM
    Option 2? What is option 2?
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 09:08 AM
    Depending on the form its urine, hair, or blood, or breathalyzer for on the spot test of alcohol. Labs do offer these options to private consumers, hospitals, employers, and courts.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 09:22 AM
    Yeah, I get that Tal. Working in a hospital I get that. The question is too generic to answer it properly.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2017, 09:40 AM
    Not if you're the one being tested, then no matter the testing option, you ALWAYS assume you will be tested for any substance, unless you are ordering it yourself for your own private use.

You must sign an agreement to be tested by anyone outside yourself subject to the terms of the law. Try NOT signing that agreement, or refusing a breathalyzer by a cop, and let me know how that works for you.
    Expert

Nov 18, 2017, 02:42 AM
    I get it Tal. I really do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill form 843 (address, Original return, refund option)? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm filling form 843, because Medicare and Social security taxes were erroneously withheld by my employer. I worked as a J-1 student in 2014. What address do I have to fill? Does it have to be an address in the USA or can I fill address from abroad (in Europe)? What should I check on...

Max Weinberg is studying for an accounting test and has developed the following quest [ 2 Answers ]

Max Weinberg is studying for an accounting test and has developed the following questions about investments. 1. What are three reasons companies purchase investments in debt or stock securities? 2. Why would a corporation have excess cash that it does not need for operations? 3. What is the...

What do the differente test numbers mean at quest for urine [ 0 Answers ]

When I am asked to do different urine tests at quest what are they looking for in #2 and #3 and #4. I have done Test #1 which I thought was an overview of all drugs. Then I was asked to perform #2 one week and #3 a different week. Just wondering what specifically they are looking for. Thanks.

What is the thc cutoff level for a drug test at quest diagnostics [ 1 Answers ]

I took a drug test today at Quest Diagnostics (employment pre-screening). Prior to the test, I passed one first check home test and 8 thc testing strips, never failing one. I have not smoked marijuana in 24 days and prior to that, I was an infrequent smoker. Does the standard Quest Diagnostics...

Form option button not working [ 2 Answers ]

Code: ' Transfers Amount If OptionButton1 Then Cells(Nextrow, 4) = TextBox4.Value If OptionButton2 Then Cells(Nextrow, 5) = TextBox4.Value Problem is with OptionButton2 OptionButton2 is inputting TextBox value to col 4 and col 5.

View more questions Search