Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sani_boy12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2017, 09:23 PM
    Is it possible that I can convert to cash my previous yearly leave
    I'm will be having my yearly leave on the coming march and its my 2nd year that I did not take the leave. My question is, is it possible that the last year that I did not take the leave, can the company pay that annual leave and what is the process that I need to do and who can I talk to regarding this issue?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2017, 05:50 AM
    You need to talk to your human resources dept. Most companies its use it or lose it they year it was earned. A few let you carry over to a certain extent, even fewer allow you to cash out of unused leave. If they allow it there will be a policy on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company convert its receivables to cash. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the options a company has to convert its receivables to cash.

Explain the options a company has to convert its receivables to cash. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the options a company has to convert its receivables to cash.

Convert my 401k to safe cash funds [ 2 Answers ]

I want to convert my 401k funds to cash or equivalent funds. I am 68 and feel the market is heading for real trouble.

Forclosure- Previous Owner will not leave _Virginia [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Hello All, My husband and I are purchasing a foreclosure in VA. We were told today after that fact that we agreed to buy the property and have started on financing that we will have to evict the previous owner. We were told by the lawyer handling the foreclosure that the man refuses...

View more questions Search