Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lu waite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2017, 03:09 PM
    International Rotary sewing machine
    I need information history on International Rotary sewing machine Model #2151696
    NSMCO RBR and manual.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2017, 03:12 PM
    Googles a good place to look for that. That's all anyone else would do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 14, 2017, 04:10 PM
    I highly doubt that anyone on this site will have that info handy, everyone that would give you an answer would have to research it, and that takes a lot of time and effort that most people won't put in to something they have no interest in. So, like Smoothy said, start with Google and see what you find. I'm afraid you're going to have to put in the work on this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Rotary Sewing Machine - Model RBR [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased fairly clean sewing machine and would like to get a manual so I can give it some TLC and start sewing on it. Thanks in advance for any information. JR

Rotary sewing machine #1278502 Pat. Jan 18 87 [ 0 Answers ]

Need information on a rotary economy sewing machine. I have one and got it sewing but having trouble with the tension. Can anyone help me?

I have a white rotary sewing machine the # on the machine is 153-168394 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine the number on the machine says 153-168394 but it does not tell me the year of it, could someone tell me the year and guide me to find the value of it as well. Thanks Amy

White rotary sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary swering machine, serial number FR 3151736, with a casting number in the base of 813-2. Can you tell me the date of manufacture?

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

View more questions Search