Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerry71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2017, 10:20 AM
    How do you repair a crack in corian countertop?
    How do you repair a crack in corian countertop?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2017, 10:47 AM
    This is what I found,

How to Repair Cracks in Corian Countertops | Home Guides | SF Gate

And of course the many videos to review,

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...49FB&FORM=VIRE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

I have an 8 in. Crack on my corian countertop. How can it be repaired? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a crack of 8 in. on my corian countertop in the kitchen. How can it be repaired?

Small crack in a Corian countertop [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to stop a small crack in a Corian countertop. It started at the stove top edge. If I drill a small hole at the head (the other end)of the crack will that stop the crack from spreading?

Corian countertop crack repair [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, Would anyone know where I can get a Corian repair kit and instructions on how to repair the crack in my counter? I would like to repair it myself. Thank you.

Solid Countertop (Corian or Similar) Crack Repair [ 3 Answers ]

Someone in our home cut directly on our countertop, then later I stood on the countertop near the cut, and I believe the cut mark then acted like a score mark on glass and the counter broke or cracked all the way through. The 1/2 inch solid material. The countertop is made of a solid material...

View more questions Search