Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamgurl068 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 09:43 AM
    I really am confused
    OK I have 2 kids with this guy and he got locked up and he has 3 years to do and I really can't seem to get him out of my heart because we were together for 5 years and now I am engaged to be married and I don't want to be with this guy that I am with right now do you think I should call this wedding off and wait on my kids father even though he had messed up pretty bad in our relationship because I love my kids father with all of heart and I don't think that my feelings for him will ever go away its like I can wait on him and live my life at the same time because I know in my heart I can't move on without him in my life as well as our kids life I just love him is that wrong of me to wait on him and call off this wedding
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 17, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Do what YOU think will make you and your children happy. If your fiancé isn't making you happy, I would call the wedding off. And if you don't want to be with him, most deffentily call the wedding off.

As for your guy in jail, wait until he comes out. Let him know how you and your children are doing and all that jazz. But until then if you Truly want to be with the guy who is locked up, wait for him and think about you and your children in the mean time.

:)
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Apr 17, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Don't walk yourself in to something that you really arnt sure of and what is already making you feel down.
    Call the wedding off and be honest with this man. If your heart lays with someone else what can you give the man your meant to be marrying
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Apr 17, 2007, 12:36 PM
    You don't have to marry and you don't have to wait for the children's father!

Don't marry if you don't want to be with him! You are hurting yourself, him, and your children, because if you marry for the wrong reasons... you will end up divorced! That will not be good for the children at all. Much less you!

Don't wait for the "Dad" to get out of jail either! Live your life and see what happens? He has to serve the time for his crime, not you too. But if you are still free when he gets out... then maybe you will get back together! Who knows, he may not want you when he gets out though?!

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 17, 2007, 12:41 PM
    I agree with the other, do what YOU feel is right... but if you are second guessing the guy your about to marry you need to talk to him about this because it is unfair to lead him on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Call off the wedding just because thats not what you want, and is unfair to all, especially the fiancé. Waiting for your lock-up boyfriend for 3 years is a maybe at best, and no telling how he, or you, or the kids, will feel then. I understand you love him, but your kids must come first, so your focus should be doing your best to giving your children the best you can, and leave the unknowns out of it for now. I wish you luck.
    mllsdawn Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamgurl068
    ok i have 2 kids with this guy and he got locked up and he has 3 years to do and i really can't seem to get him out of my heart because we were together for 5 years and now i am engaged to be married and i dont want to be with this guy that i am with right now do you think i should call this wedding off and wait on my kids father even though he had messed up pretty bad in our relationship because i love my kids father with all of heart and i dont think that my feelings for him will ever go away its like i can wait on him and live my life at the same time because i know in my heart i can't move on without him in my life as well as our kids life i just love him is that wrong of me to wait on him and call off this wedding
    Don't go into a marriage that will not work out on you part. Don't let your heart rule your head as far as your guy inside goes. Who's to say what frame of mind he will be in on his release. Tell the guy you are meant to marry how you feel, don't let him think that all is well. You may not want to be with him, but don't waste your life waiting for a guy that my well not want all that you do. Life is to short, live your life each day for the happiness you and your children need now! Good Luck!
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 10:38 PM
    I think you should not get married you will regret it because when he gets released and your engaged your going to be stressed so if you love him don't get married with another man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 9 Answers ]

:( I have been going out with a boy for around 3 years I recently told him I didn't want a relationship with him no more has he had cheated on me to many times and beat me up a number ofoccasions .it has been around a year and a half now and we still see each other we always end up sleeping with...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

What does it a guy really mean when he says he loves you but he just needs some space?

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are expecting our first child. He seems excited about it like when he brought me flowers when we found out it was a boy. But then at times he is hard to read. For example he doesn't care to feel the baby move and he recently told me that he is not fascinated with my stomach(which...

Confused like never before [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, apologize up front for the size of this post I'm a 27 year old bloke and never ever been on one of these things before, but thought submitting a post would help me vent my frustration and help recover from the most annoying and confusing break up I've ever had and take the strain off...

I'm Confused [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Im So Confused Right Now.. I Missed My Period For Almost 3mnths.on The First Month I Bought A Pregnancy Kit And The Results Was Negative.. still My Period Didn't Arrive For The Next 2mnths.. faced Nausea,vomiting And Craving It Sounded Similar Like Pregnancy Symptoms Right?suddenly Yesterday...

View more questions Search