Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blfcrewse Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Whirlpool Ultimate Care AL5143VW0 stalls
    My Whirlpool will fill and agitate then stall before it drains and spins. It is so frustrating to go switch clothes to the dryer and the washer is still full of water. This happens most of the time on the first spin sometimes on the second spin and sometimes not at all. I am going to replace the lid switch because the u shaped piece is broken. Even when I trick the switch sometimes it works right, most of the time not. I then have to try tricking the switch several times or turning the machine off and on a few times. Eventually it'll kick back on and finish the load. My question is: Is it the switch alone or something else too? When this happened before eventually the machine wouldn't be tricked anymore. The appliance guy didn't notice the broken switch. He replaced some kind of part that he said Whirlpool has on their tubs in there direct drive machines. That was a year ago. It worked fine in that time. I don't remember the name of the part though. Anyone? Thanks for any help. I just want to finish the laundry with as little hassle as possible. It's a pain as it is.
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 19, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I have the same problem mine is a whirlpool LSQ7533jq0
    I don't have a lid problem and I have a tub full also (related problem?) I did notice that when it stalls I hear nothing I do recall a timer clicking when it was on pause or cooldown? Do I need a timer? Any suggestions please
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 19, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I was able to repair mine with the help of this web site it had common problems, it was the door switch. I pushed down slightly on the door and it started the timer clicking and began the drain spin process. This micro switch may need replaced not getting a nice click when closing my lid. Try this web site Whirlpool Washer Repair, Kenmore Washer Repair / Free Help Photos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Whirlpool Supreme ultimate care washer Model LSR8233E [ 2 Answers ]

My washer will fill with water, agitate and then just stops after the wash cycle. It is sitting here now full of water & clothes. Thanks for any help

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

What is Ultimate Frisbee? [ 1 Answers ]

I just saw it on the list of subjects, and thought it looked cool. So... what is it and how do you play?

View more questions Search