Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estudiante2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Will Bangkok pills show positive in a drug test?
    Will bangkok pills show positive in a drug test?
    I have a friend who uses it. How long does she have to clear her system before the drug test, so it won't test positive for any of the bangkok pill components?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I doubt that they will as most drug tests are looking for illegal substances such as opioids, cannabis and the like. It also depends on what kind of drug test she will taking such as a seven panel or ten panel test etc.

How long it takes to get out of the system, I don't know as this is not a regulated drug, therefore there is little accurate information available.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 17, 2007, 09:40 AM
    What are they?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Skin lightening thingies Matt.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 17, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Thanks j9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

False Positive Pregnancy Test [ 7 Answers ]

I was wanting some sympathy I went to the doctor last Thursdayto have some blood work done since I had not started my period. They took a urine pregnancy test & there WAS a really faint line - which suggested that I was pregnant. I was SOOOOO excited! I was really surprised because I didn't really...

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Bangkok pills, Laxative tea.. [ 5 Answers ]

Shoot! As far as I can remember, I took bangkok for almost half a year with laxative herbal tea.. I had a break then a friend became interested, which enticed me to take again.. I experienced difficulty in breathing and palpitations.. I'm not fat, I have an average built.. But I want to be really...

View more questions Search