Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noisycat91029 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2017, 09:07 PM
    Music video, 1982 or 1983, woman dancing in the fog in ballet tights, old car
    Looking for the name of a song & artist from a music video from back in either 1982 or 1983. The singer was a White female solo artist who sang and danced around in the fog in ballet tights. There was also an old 1920's car in the. Not much to go on, but free lunch to whomever can name the song!

Check out some similar questions!

Music Video showing Spanish dancing horses [ 2 Answers ]

Recent music video, part of which shows Spanish dressage horses dancing on the beach.

Techno music video with roller-skater dancing? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this music video years ago (early to mid 2000's) at a bowling alley that had a black man roller dancing in front of a still camera (only he was moving in and out of frame) that switched between him and a white man also roller dancing in the same filming format. It was purposefully filmed to...

Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure)...

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (in a track suit)? [ 0 Answers ]

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (that was dressed in a red track suit)

Searching for online viewing of 1982-1983 fort myers middle school yearbook [ 1 Answers ]

Free online picture from 1982 fort myers middle school yearbook

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.