Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobiasistaken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2017, 09:20 AM
    I'm not sure if I am gay
    So, this is a pretty big question:
    (apologies for my bad english)

So, let me introduce myself: I'm Tobias, I'm 14 years old and dutch. I think I'm gay, but im'm not sure. Since a while ago, I started liking boys more than girls. I like this guy in my class, but not really any girls. For instance, I don't like anything like megan fox, some hooters girl or some other famous or "hot" girl(or anyone I know). I've been doing these tests, they say I'm gay, but it's the internet soooo... Also, i have this thing where i WANT to be gay, and don't get me wrong, i wouldn't mind to be gay. if needed more information, please ask .
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2017, 11:21 AM
    Tobias - at 14 you don't need to force yourself into a decision at this moment. Trust me, if you are gay, then you are gay. If you are not gay, you will not be gay. Heterosexuals don't wake up one day and decide to be straight. It works the same for homosexuals as well. Your body is changing and there are hormones running rampant through it. It's normal but it makes you question a lot of things. It happens naturally to all of us so just let it happen and go along for the ride. Things will become much clearer to you as you get older. So in the meantime, have fun being 14, treat people with respect, and get a great education. Other things can wait until you grow a little older and understand yourself a little better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2017, 11:49 AM
    Hello Tobias, not sure of your specific question, but it really doesn't matter if you are gay, straight or anywhere in between. Just enjoy learning to be the best human being you can be, because those new confusing intense hormones won't rage inside you forever. Just be cool, you will grow and learn. If it helps all young teens go through this phase of what the freak is happening, and what/who am I. You seem to have a good attitude going for you already, keep it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search