Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinamin2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2017, 08:55 AM
    Coin in disposal
    Are the blades strong enough to chew up the penny that I accidentally put down the drain with dirty flower water?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2017, 12:39 PM
    Probably not. If you have a small hand you can possibly reach iN. MAKE SURE BREAKER IS OFF. I have a pair of very long pliers I bought at Harbor Freight. Works great for getting into small deep places.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kitchen sink (single sink with disposal) backs up. When I run the disposal, th [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink (single sink with disposal) backs up. When I run the disposal, the water level goes down but water remains in the disposal. How can I remedy this problem?

Sink pukes on non disposal side when I run disposal ? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I run the garbage disposal ,it pukes the garbage into the opposite sink... plumbed and drain pipes are installed correctly as far as I can tell... Now I am no dummy by a long shot but can't figure this one out . Can you help?

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together [ 1 Answers ]

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together with a die. How many possible outcomes could there be?

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

What is this coin? [ 20 Answers ]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/2891690937_9cb78508c0_o.jpg This is scaned photo of the coin I bought today in very poor condition,no dates,no writtens,just the rest of a portrait which looks like woman portrait. This should be an authenic coin. Any informations?Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search