Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kilzok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2017, 01:26 PM
    Pink staining of my furnace humidifier pad
    The element of my Honeywell furnace humidifier is almost completely stained bright pink. What could be in the water to cause this?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2017, 05:15 PM
    Perhaps iron?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop pink dye from staining died blonde hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I have died blonde hair but I want to dip die my hair with semi permanent pink die. About a year ago I tried to die my hair brown and it turned a redy colour and as the die washed out it stained my hair an awful pinky colour! Is there any way (without using bleach and such) that I can stop the pink...

Goodman humidifier My humidifier blow motor does not come on when the furnace is runn [ 2 Answers ]

My humidifier does not come on when the blow motor kicks in Instead the humidistat energizes the cellenoid and it stays on. Should not the blower motor turn the cellenoid on?

How to remove old humidifier from furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new home owner with an older furnace. I have a green pan mounted to a duct near my furnace, and a humidostat. I was told that was a humidifier. I have searched the net to try to educate myself on these. It seems there are missing parts to mine. I would like to remove the pan from the...

Goodman furnace HUM humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080 furnace that I am attempting to place a humidifier on. The humidifier is a Honeywell HE260. I have a post to place the hot lead on the furnace, HUM (24v), where do I put the common as there does not appear to be any places left to connect the common?

Furnace humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem with my furnace hunidifier, model Aprilaire... When I turn the heat on and the blower starts working, there is a water running non stop. I know that this is from my humidifier, but can anyone help me and tell what is wrong? The water just runs and runs and stop only when I...

View more questions Search