Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuikkuran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2017, 12:26 PM
    How do you get put into foster care in ierland
    Hay I'm summer and my dad smokes and so dose my mom they drink to my mom beer and achahol when my dad it not home but this is when she's at my pops home all the pepole I have tried say I'm a lier I'm 15 my dad cuses out me sometimes but not all the time my dad is my step dad I have been watching wolfblood it's a show in the uk and this boy was in foster care and he went to ierland and I want to go there I go to rock brigth higth school in clombia mo . I wood love it if 1 of you wood put me in foster care . I hopw this workes
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2017, 12:41 PM
    The only way to be placed in foster care is if your parents are abusive. It doesn't happen right away, it will require many calls to Child protective services, many visits from them to evaluate your home life, and then if your parents are found to be abusive you'll be placed in foster care, which is not nearly as romantic as it seems in the movies. Foster care is horrible.

Having said that, smoking, drinking alcohol, are not abusive. You mention nothing about your parents abusing you in any way whatsoever.

You're 15. Wait 3 years, move out, and then you can live the way you want. But right now you're in a home that's caring for you, even if it's not the way you want to be cared for, and no one will place you in foster care because of smoking and the occasional beer.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2017, 12:50 PM
    I also want to add that if for some reason CPS (Child protective Services) decided to place you in Foster care, you would be placed in care in your country, you would not be flown to Ireland unless you were adopted by a couple in Ireland, and you would not be up for adoption unless your parents placed you up for adoption.

I would stop watching fantasy shows and learn to live in reality.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2017, 08:06 AM
    Online SOLITITATION will not get you into foster care, or moved to another location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care? [ 3 Answers ]

My life has just fallen apart. My mum and dad got divorced when I was 7, and she remarried and got divorced again last year. Between the two of them I have lost my whole family. I lost my four stepsisters, my uncles, aunts, grandparents, everyone. I have self harmed for about two years, and during...

I want to go into foster care. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I feel that I want to go into care. I have many reasons for this: I have been bullied at every single school I've been in and I'm fed up of where I live. I'm always arguing with my mum and step-dad and sometimes it ends up in my step-dad walking out for the night. I also...

Can I be sent into foster care? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 13 year old girl suffering from anxiety, depression, and blackouts (and I don't drink). I really hate my parents because they constantly fight with me. When something doesn't go their way I am 1 yelled at 2 punished or 3 both. Then when I try to break up their fights with my bro or other...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search