Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2017, 11:30 PM
    MBA person want to be a Data Scientist?
    I am talking about one of my friend want to be a data scientist by learning the course having a background in MBA in Finance. Can he get a opportunity if he learn data Science?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2017, 09:44 AM
    If he has the time and money to invest I would say YES. I have no clue about the market for one, or if there will be a market AFTER he completes his course, but would suggest he look into the opportunities for himself, and keep in mind he will have those qualifications on his RESUME forever, should an opportunity present itself in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change imported excel data from table structure to plain data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some imported tables. The tables contain close to 1 million records each. The tables come from an Access query that I import using Data --> Get External Data --> From Access. The problem is, the import sets the data up as an excel table which...

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Transmitting data and receiving data wireless through moirco-controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to transmit data from one microcontroller to another microcontroller wirelessly. The micro-controller are connected to one computer each through a serial cable. I want it to transmit data from the hyper terminal to the 1st micro-controller. For example, when I type the letter "a", it...

View more questions Search