Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kathrynred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2017, 05:43 PM
    ETG test
    I had a beer at 7pm on Sat. the 28th of Oct. Took an in home ETG test on Nov 2 and tested
    Positive. 120 hour later. Is this possible?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 2, 2017, 08:34 PM
    Yes, it is possible.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2017, 08:40 PM
    Obviously it's possible, false positives happen all the time. Did you retest?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2017, 08:44 AM
    Yes it’s possible, and it might not be a false positive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2017, 09:14 AM
    J9 is correct as there are medical reasons you may have to pay attention to if you test positive after a few days of drinking ONE beer. RETEST, and maybe see a doctor for further tests if the result is the same.

Retesting is the only way to decide if the first test was indeed a false positive, or a mistake by you, or the testing product you used. Many courts are bound by law to confirm a positive drug test result, and medical professionals will order confirmation tests also.

I advise you do the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

View more questions Search