Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chracz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2017, 10:40 AM
    Trying to determine value of a Montgomery Ward sewing machine patented 11-30-1886-
    I have Montgomery Ward Improved High Arm sewing machine and only numbers I can find on it are" Patented 11-30-1886". Anyone know if I have something valuable or not?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2017, 01:38 PM
    You can try this site

Patented-antiques.com antique sewing machine value information
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2017, 02:43 PM
    "Valuable" is in the eye of the beholder. Typically you can only sell a sewing machine locally. Who wants to pay shipping on a 100# item. Look on Ebay for relative pricing.
    There are 134 MW machines on Ebay, none with a bid. Some of them want more to ship than the cost of the machine. There is one on there for $34 with $58.85 to ship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Montgomery Ward Sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

We were given an old Montgomery Ward sewing machine in cabinet, owners manual and attachments included, but no electrical cord to connect to outlet. We have no year, but the back of the owners manual has "Printed in U.S.A." then over in the lower corner "6-51". The back of the machine has model...

How to determine year of a Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

I have had an old sewing machine in my possession for many, many years. It is a Montgomery Ward, Model Number E24 NS-102A. Does anyone know the year made? It is in a small wooden storage table (lifts up and out). The table is in poor condition. The sewing machine still works. I am sure it is...

View more questions Search