Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily1027 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2017, 09:55 AM
    Force
    1. Compute the defection of a structural member made of aluminum if a load of 500 lb isapplied to the bar. The member has a uniform rectangular cross section with thedimensions of 1/4 in. x 4 in. as shown in the figure below.

2. The tire wrench shown below is used to tighten the bolt on a wheel. Given theinformation on the diagram, determine the moment about point O for the two loadingsituations shown:a. pushing perpendicular to the wrench armb. Pushing at a75º angle, as shown

3. Determine the moment created by the weight of the suspended sign about point O.Dimensions of the sign and the support are shown in the figure below. The sign is 2 mmthick and is made of aluminum (Unit weight 27 kN/m3)

4. Determine the sum of the moments created by the forces shown in the accompanying figureabout points A, B, C, and D,

We have used an experimental setup to determine the value of a spring constant. Thedefection caused by the corresponding weighs are given in the table below. What is thevalue of the spring constant?

please help me solve these
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2017, 03:01 PM
    Sorry, we help, not do. Show us YOUR work. You indicate tables and figures??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many pounds of force per square inch from a coyote delivering 300n of force? [ 1 Answers ]

All right, so I've ran into coyotes a couple of times on vacation now. First time scared me a little, after that I researched them. Based on average weight and top speed of a coyote, a pounce at me can deliver 300N(n?? ) of force. With a surface area of, oh, I'd estimate around 26x12in. So...

How can a force transferred person force a more senior employee to go to a different [ 1 Answers ]

2 employees with less seniority have been put in my department and now I have been forced to a different shift

Can the force of an elastic band be equated to a certain poundage of force? [ 2 Answers ]

This seems like a simple yes, but here is my confusion. A band snaps back faster than an object would free fall. So even if a stretched band was 20 pounds of force, it is pulling at a higher velocity than a twenty pound weight. For example if you do an arm curl with a 20 pounds weight, it...

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

At what value of Force, can we feel the effect of gravitational force between objects [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE QUESTION AND THEN ANSWER At what value of Force, could we feel or see the effect of gravitational pull or force between two objects. E.g. 2 pencils kept at a very small distance (r) exert a force (F) on each other such that they are pulled by each other and stick to each...

View more questions Search