Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 31, 2017, 02:11 PM
    Natural remedies - doterra
    Sadly, I have a bad cold/flu/affliction and it's causing me to not sleep well. It seemed to start as a sniffle but hasn't gone away after nearly three weeks. A friend recommended I try doterra essential oil products to relieve symptoms until it passes. Has anyone heard of this method and have you any other recommendations?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2017, 02:27 PM
    What did your doctor recommend? WHAAAAA? After 3 weeks you haven't seen one? Say it ain't so!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 31, 2017, 04:30 PM
    Appointment is tomorrow...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 31, 2017, 05:59 PM
    I feel you Captain Rich. I've had the flu going on 4 weeks now. Nothing the doctor can do sadly, you just have to wait it out. Only time to see your doctor is if you're dehydrated from excessive vomitting or diahhrea.

I've been using Tylenol cold and flu, that's the only thing that worked for me. I tried Nyquil, buckley's (because this flu was accompanied by a nasty cough), and a few other flu remedies, but the tylenol cold and flu did the trick.

Get better soon.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2017, 09:40 PM
    It is possible you have a sinus infection, so a trip to the doc to rule that out is a good idea. Ask for a sinus cocktail shot, they are the bomb dot com! I’ve heard great things about essential oils, but have never used them, so I really can’t advise on that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any decent natural remedies for impotence? [ 2 Answers ]

Any decent natural remedies for impotence?

Natural Remedies for Anxiety [ 4 Answers ]

Instead of responding to each individual question regarding this I hope it's okay to to just post this. *BEFORE taking any supplement, you should read up on it to make sure it is the best decision for you even if you think you are otherwise healthy OK with high doses or certain supplements.Some...

Natural Remedies? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, After having my second son in 05, I got a bloodclot in my leg and started taking clexaine (blood thinning) and got these pimple then forming into boils. After taking numerous antibioxtic it cleared for a while. I have since had my third child who is 1 month old on precausion I am currently...

View more questions Search