Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmagale5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2017, 09:36 AM
    I need help finding my lost tumblr blog.
    I had to get a new hard-drive installed on my laptop last week. I lost all of my information saved to it prior. I forgot my URL and the email I used to my Sims 4 cc tumblr blog. I've tried searching for it for a while and haven't succeeded. I know my header name is something similar to "My little Sim Space" "My Sim Space" Little Sim Place" etc. It has a pastel pink banner/header image, a pastel pink profile picture, and a pastel pink theme. It has no followers that I know of. It is nothing but reblogs of sims 4 custom content from other sims accounts. I know my password, just not the email or Url for it. Email me at >REMOVED< if you have found my blog, or other blogs that are a similar match to the description. Side note: It hasn't been active in about a month so there shouldn't be any close recent weblogs or activity. I need all the help I can get and it would mean a lot. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 30, 2017, 09:46 AM
    Have you tried the standard Tumblr login page: https://www.tumblr.com/login
    abdulkadir1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
    Try to locate it by using account recovery or forgot username. This will recover your account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a lost 401 k [ 5 Answers ]

I need to find a lost 401 k

Adding your own banner to your tumblr blog? [ 0 Answers ]

I made a banner for my tumblr blog using the program "Gimp", but I am unsure of how to add it to my page. All I can find is tutorials telling me to paste the code to my html. I don't have a code, it's just a picture saved on my computer. I've also found tutorials telling me to upload it via a tab...

View more questions Search