Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iyldyetryin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2017, 12:16 AM
    Setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simp
    I have a strong feeling I should be able to setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simply want the 763s to connect to my wifi at home and rebroadcast(wifi repeater) . I understand the intent of these devices is to connect to cellular network through sim card and then broadcast a wifi signal that can be connected to like a router, but I have suspicion this thing has all the hardware and infrastructure to be able to also operate as a wifi repeater(extender) without going thorough the cell network. I know it has port forwarding and peer to peer capability... I am calling on someone in the big brain community to help me massage this hardware into something I can implement for my desired re purpose.

Check out some similar questions!

Wifi Extender [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Netgear wifi extender, and got it connected to my wifi router before, but multiple times it has disconnected from the router, and I have been able to reconnect it to the router, now it disconnected from the router and I can't get it to connect to the router again, but it shows the...

Home Wireless Network, WiFi? [ 4 Answers ]

A) Home network is wireless. (Not worried about security on it... not an issue.) B) iPod Touch C) WiFi If WiFi is a wireless network, then why can I not get my iPod to see my wireless? I have 2 wireless units, one used as bridge. Are there any settings which I will need to be sure to...

Need Setup of Home Network with Version Wireless Aircard 595 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone please let me know what items I will need to setup a home network using my Verizon Wireless Aircard? I have a desktop and laptop. Laptop has wireless card built-in, desktop uses a linksys usb network card (don't have the exact name in front of me, but it was bought about a...

Do I need to setup a home network? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just purchased a wireless router for my son's desktop PC, he has direct access via ADSL to the internet. I am trying to link my laptop to his PC, so that we can both use the same internet connection.I have tried quite a few things like setting up a small home network but I still can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search