Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellbell61801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2017, 07:17 PM
    An artist bought four 8-oz jars for a total of 32 oz of paint. How much would he have
    An artist bought four 8-oz jars for a total of 32 oz of paint. How much would he have paid for the same amount of paint if he had instead bought the 4-oz jars?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2017, 07:23 PM
    How much did he pay for the 8-oz. jars? How much did each 4-oz. jar cost? (You haven't given enough information to solve the problem.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2017, 02:12 PM
    Where is your pricing, we don't guess those things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seascape oilpainting by schubert bought 20 yrs ago anyone have any idea who artist is [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of an artist schubert , I have a seascape oilpainting by him that I bought about 20 yrs ago in Swansea.

Regarding paint peeling . I have a customer who bought vinyl windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Lab Man Vinyl window , painted factory exterior . Home stuccoed after windoews installed . Painters tape and plastic used to protect windows . Tape peeled paint off . Contractor said they used red prep tape ? What do you think. Stucco guy or window guy ?

Bought an oil painting with the signature MJ Daniels. I cannot find this artist. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry do not have pic yet. Looks to be very old. Painting looks to be a old, euro, 19th century city landscape. The painting is signed MJ Daniels.

How do I change the color of the paint I bought? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how (or the ratio of how) to change a gallon of light yellow paint. (which I bought thinking it would be pretty.) I painted my kitchen and lo and behold I hate the color. I hardly used any paint out of the gallon. I would like to try and mix what's left of the gallon of paint and...

View more questions Search