Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cari83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2017, 11:54 AM
    How do I get passed the hurt & pain of losing my mama?
    My mama passed Away on August 16, 2017, No one told me of her passing until Sept 13. They lied and said she died at 430pm on Sept 13. Upon investaging we found out. The person (her sister) she was staying with gave her body to science. After my sister talked to them . They gave her ashes (what was left of her) to my sister. I have her ashes with me now. My question is how do I get past all the hurt, anger, and pain? Nothing works I have thought of even harming myself. What do I do to get past all this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2017, 12:39 PM
    Please don't do anything rash, as I know the pain is still fresh and very raw, but maybe you can talk to your other family members and find out why they did things the way they did. Even so it may take a very long time before your grieving is replaced with acceptance and understanding.

For now I can only offer sympathy and hugs, inadequate though it may be.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 29, 2017, 10:01 AM
    I can't give good advice without knowing where you were in the last year.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2017, 04:50 AM
    "Nothing works" - I know it feels that way. When my mother passed I was crushed. The only thing that I've found to work is time. Little by little you start to feel just a tiny bit better. Then after some time you start remembering the good things about your mom, the times you spent together, and the laughs you had. Time does work. It's been 10 years since my mom passed now and just recently I was in the building where she graduated college. That brought back another happy memory. So let time do it's thing and realize it's very okay to grieve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pain losing virginity? [ 4 Answers ]

So I've always heard how painful it is the first time around, but I felt 0 pain is that weird or bad? I also didn't bleed, and I was on top followed by doggy style (which I heard is more painful). I don't know if size has to do with it but my boyfriend is about 7 inches. I don't play vigorous...

How much pain and would it really hurt? [ 0 Answers ]

I have my tonque;belly botton;eyebrow;snake bites on my lower lip;3 piercings on my cartilage and gaged my first holes. And I'm wondering if it will hurt to get both my targises done and how much? Also I want to get my check bones done.. will it hurt and how much pain?

My boyfriend mistreated me and I want him to know that I'm hurt without losing him! [ 23 Answers ]

I've been dating this really nice guy for about 4 months. I told him a day before that I was having surgery done on my eyes the next day, he seemed very concerned. I told him id call the next day when its over. And I do but he disconnects me. I wait and wait for him to call back but he doesn't so I...

My baby daughter passed away, hiding the pain. [ 11 Answers ]

On December 15, 2006 my daughter, Chloe Leigh, was born in Washington. She was by far the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I knew from that moment on I would give my life to make sure she had the kind of life I didn't and I did everything I could to be the best dad I could be. Month after Month...

View more questions Search