Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Najmu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2017, 10:06 AM
    Marriage
    Assalamu alaikum.I am Najmudheen from kerala,India. I am in love with a muslim girl. I knew its not permitted to fall in love in Islam but it happened. I am 25 years old and she is 21 years old. I have made marriage proposal to her parents but unfortunately they did not agree the same. They have judged me based on my job status and income. Now I am not in touch with the lady I love. But we have decided to wait till till her parents agree. Could u please suggest me some strong dua for making things easier? It seems next to impossibility for me to think about any other girl.Seeking for positive Response
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2017, 10:35 AM
    Sorry guy but I know of nothing you can say to make parents change their minds about letting a daughter marry someone they don't think is worthy. Maybe getting rich and raising your status, but barring that I think you get over her.

Sorry again, I know it sucks. Are you Hindi? Christian? The caste/class system is alive and well in both cultures. Still SUCKS though don't it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Marriage intimacy problems only after a year of marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, It is my first time on this web site and I am hoping to express my frustration and possibly share my painful experience with somebody who can help me with advice. My husband and I have been dating for 3 years and been married for one year! Ever since I moved into his house he has been...

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search