Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1503021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2017, 08:46 AM
    The math club has a budget of $100 for a pizza party.
    the math club has a budget of $100 for a pizza party. the club can get large pizzas, x, for $12 and cases of soda, y, for $5.50. the club would like to buy at least 6 large pizzas and at least 4 cases of soda. which system models the situation?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 28, 2017, 09:01 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2017, 09:30 AM
    Very basic algebra. You know your budget. What grade are you in, this is now 6 or 7th grade math.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriends going to a strip club for bachelor party tonight I can't relax! [ 3 Answers ]

I just need people to talk to right now to keep my mind off it! We have been together for over a year. He haven't been out without me since we meet. Blah blah blah... Lol.. I told him not to get a lap dance. He thinks strip clubs are gross. I'm just going crazy! I don't want him to look! Please...

Why most Sexy Beautiful girls seem to like the Club/Party life? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a hobby guy and I don't do or like any of that. But it seems most beaufiful/sexy girls do. IS there a reason why?

Am I wrong to not want my fianc? To go to a strip club for his bachlorette party? [ 43 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for over six years. He knows that I am against strip clubs, as do his friends and brothers. He told me that he wasn't going to a strip club and that he really didn't want to. He is 28 and only been to one 3 times. It's not really his thing. His brothers and friends are...

Invited to this huge club party.I'm nervous! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, Okay one of buddies told me to come to this huge party at this club. Huge meaning like hundreds of people (19-22 years). Some I know(not very comfortable with them) and others I don't. I want to go and have fun but I'm getting nervous thinking about my social skills and how I'm going to...

Club/party atmosphere [ 3 Answers ]

Just a question for guys: Why would a man ( between ages 20-30)approach a woman in a club, start talking to her & then walk away without asking for her number?(Assuming all hygiene is in tact; and he wasn't so far away that he couldn't tell what she looked like.. lol) Why approach in the first...

View more questions Search