Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turpinspartan10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2017, 07:53 PM
    Late evening texts
    Is it appropriate to have a coworker of my wife to text her at 9pm at night?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2017, 08:14 PM
    Since we have absolutely no idea as to the relationship of the co-worker to your wife it's almost impossible to answer your question. So, it probably depends on the text, what is the text about. Maybe picking her up in the morning? A change at work? A new project?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump cools until late evening, I turn it off then it works fine [ 3 Answers ]

Heat pump cools house to 72 degree all day until 7 oclock in the evening. I will turn system off for a couple minutes then back on.it works good for several hours then the same thing happens

Drank 2.5 beers on Tues Evening, tested Thurs Evening-am I safe [ 3 Answers ]

Idf I drank 2.5 beers Tuesday night and have a Urin test Thirsday evening, will it show up?

My "best friend" barely ever answers my texts or texts me. [ 18 Answers ]

We went to the same middle school but not high school. We used to text a lot in ninth grade and kind of in tenth grade. But now we're in eleventh grade and she never texts me and I always have to text her and she barely ever responds. Also I always make the plans to hang out and she never does. So...

Evening bag [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make an evening bag?:p

View more questions Search