Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonylou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2017, 01:24 PM
    Does a cable usb c to thunderbolt 3 exist?
    Just wondering if I a cable usb c to thunderbold 3 exists.

I have a very good laptop with an gtx 1070, 16gb ram, i7 7700HQ...
    I'm asking this because I saw a device called "Core" from Razer witch allows you to plug in a desktop GPU to a laptop and in a few years, if I decided to "upgrade" my laptop I could just buy a new GPU to put in a Razer Core.

My laptop says that is usb c gen 2 (up to 10Gbit/s) port
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2017, 07:50 AM
    Yes, https://www.google.com/search?q=usb+c+to+thunderbold+3&sourceid=ie7&rls=c om.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replaced the cable, cleaned & lubed the deck parts, works fine until I attach cable [ 0 Answers ]

42" Craftsman mower. I can move the idler pulley easily, the cable moves fine (new) but when I attach the cable it won't pull the idler pulley. I don't see any visible reason for this. Any ideas?

Can you put brass cable glands on Aluminimum armour cable [ 1 Answers ]

Can you put brass cable glands on Aluminimum armour cable

How do you sync macbook air with thunderbolt with iMac without thunderbolt [ 3 Answers ]

How do you scyn macbook air with thunderbolt puchased Aug 2011 with iMac without thunderbolt puchsed may 2011

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit [ 5 Answers ]

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit?

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

View more questions Search