Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazi quest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2017, 07:35 PM
    Help me
    A teacher suspected me of pushing one of my friends into a locker but I didn’t he stepped in and closed the door on himself. And while she’s yelled at me and him we both said that he had stepped in. On the 100ft walk to the vp office she told at least 3 teachers that I had pushed him into the locker. I know these teachers and I have a good relationship with them which may have been ruined by this teacher. When we got to the vp office they checked the film and let us go because we hadn’t done anything. But then I went to my class and the teacher said that he heard I had been direspectful to the teacher who brought me to the go office. What do I do? I feel like she is invading my privacy by telling teachers that don’t need to know
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2017, 08:07 PM
    Invading your privacy? In middle school there is no privacy. Teachers are going to talk to each other so that they can weed out bullies and deal with them accordingly. You have nothing to worry about. They viewed the video and you were exonerated.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2017, 08:32 PM
    From now forward, behave at all times and be the best you can be. It sounds like you have a good reputation, and like J_9 says, the video is evidence of your innocence.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2017, 08:20 AM
    You have no privacy to begin with and it's not up to you what teachers share with each other. The thing you can do is respectfully deny any wrong doing or negative rumors. Your best behavior is what will decide your reputation and shield you from those negative rumors.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2017, 09:50 AM
    Let me see, They stepped into a locker and closed themselves in all by themselves... um... ok, but I don't buy it.

Just remember, these days...cameras are everywhere......live your life expecting it to be seen by someone somewhere or caught on a security camera someplace somewhere.

And I agree..you have no privacy...and even if you did, this isn't an invasion of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search